Show off your hands this winter
Today in the blog we are going to talk about a part of our body that is our letter of introduction, hands. And it is that these are a support of our verbal language, It helps us to better express and transmit what we want to say..
Having well-kept hands says a lot about a person.. Since thanks to them we can intuit the age of a person, and even know if she is nervous, coquette, step... It's true, that now with the cold they tend to break down and suffer more. Therefore today we bring you some tips to follow to show off beautiful and soft hands..
- Use moisturizing cream to avoid cracks and redness caused by the cold. We recommend hand cream Spanish Institute Urea. Especially indicated for damaged or dry skin. Provides results immediately. Its texture penetrates quickly to obtain soft and flexible hands without a greasy feeling..
- Protect your hands with gloves for household work that may damage the skin such as, Wash the dishes, Wash the clothes by hand, to clean the bathroom…
- Protect your hands from the cold with good gloves.
- Try to wash your hands with warm water, never with hot water.
- Always use specific soap for hands and taking into account the type of skin and its needs..
- Food is very important to have healthy and cared for skin.. Eat foods with vitamins C and E, Well, both vitamins help to have beautiful skin: fruits, vegetables, fish, leche, egg, vegetable oils… In short, eat a varied and balanced diet.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated inside. It is recommended to drink 2l of water a day.
- If you tend to have dry skin, cracked and red, We recommend using a mask once a week.
Following these tips, forget about complexes, and has pretty hands. Delaying, So, skin aging.