Social denomination: SPANISH INSTITUTE, S.A.
Tradename: SPANISH INSTITUTE
Registered Office: P.I. Las Dueñas, 1 21740 Hinojos (Huelva)
Email: [email protected]
Registration registration data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Seville Folio 196 Tomo 43 Sheet 2787 1st and following registration.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages.. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.. They are also called first-party cookies..
- Third party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies. They are also called third-party cookies..
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, They are considered as third-party cookies..
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion. (for example: a list of purchased products). These cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes their browser..
- persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie., and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, use security features while browsing or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language., the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, apps and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces, in your case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces, in your case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits., which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
3. COOKIES USED
4. DEACTIVATION OR DELETION OF COOKIES
The cookies installed on your computer can be allowed, block or delete by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
The browser can be configured to notify on the screen the reception of new cookies and to prevent their installation.
The user can revoke the consent given when the cookies were installed and delete them by clicking on the 'Cookie Settings' tab that is displayed at the bottom right of the screen.. Later, You must click on the 'Cookie Settings' button, disable the cookies you want to revoke, press 'Save and accept' and refresh the page.
Each browser can be configured to accept or reject all cookies, or selected those whose installation supports and which does not.
The links to the pages that inform how to configure the main browsers are the following:
- Microsoft Explorer:https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox:https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Google Chrome:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
The "Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on" through whose instructions the analytical cookies of said service can be rejected in all browsers, can be obtained through the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
On the next page you can see what types of cookies Google uses: