join our family, join the change
At this time we change our routines and carry out most of the leisure activities of the year. Instituto Español, in its efforts to take care of the environment we want to involve you in the process of reducing, reuse and recycling with a series of tips so that together we can continue taking care of the environment in spring
- When you arrive at your destination, locate the nearest recycling containers and remember: plastic containers like our creams, gels and shampoo go to the yellow container, as well as briks and cans. While the paper and cardboard to the blue.
- When you are in the mountains never leave waste. Store the products consumed throughout the day and deposit them later in the corresponding container or bin.
- If the accommodation where you are spending your holidays does not have a bin for different types of waste, there is no excuse! Put a couple of bags somewhere, they hardly take up space and so you can continue recycling at home.
- Take advantage of your free time to instill in the little ones the importance of recycling in a more fun way. You can make toys or crafts with objects that we normally throw away like a cardboard box, etc.
- Just as important is reducing the amount of garbage we generate.. Reuse plastic bags as many times as you can and when you are no longer going to use them, put them in the yellow container.
- Be responsible when consuming, Find out about the origin of the products you buy and prioritize those that are respectful of the environment, how TAll Instituto Español packaging is very easy to recycle
- If you are also going to spend a few days in a protected natural area such as a Biosphere Reserve or a National Park, it is even more necessary to take care of the environment, because the alteration of its ecosystem can cause irreparable damage. Make sure that the only footprint you leave is that of your shoes.
- Practice sustainable tourism. Try to get around on public transport, bike or walk to pollute less and choose accommodation that respects the environment.
- During the weekend do not waste natural resources, monitor your water and electricity consumption just like you would in your own home.
We must take care of the environment among all and continue recycling on vacation. With simple gestures we can do a lot to continue enjoying the nature that surrounds us every spring. If you want to know more about our sustainability policy, we will tell you more about it here.