Atopic skin: how to take care of it?
Atopic skin is a skin disease that is fundamentally characterized by the dryness of this, which leads to its scaling and irritation and causes annoying symptoms such as itching.
It is a constitutional form of dry skin with little water and fat, so it flakes and irritates very easily.
In today's post we are going to try to make your days more bearable by giving you advice on how to care for atopic skin.
1. Do not spend too much time under the shower stream and avoid hot water
2. Specific products for atopic skin
3. avoid scratching
4. at the time of getting dressed, avoid synthetic fabrics and wrap up with too many layers
5. Refreshing the skin from time to time relieves itching
6. Maintaining a relaxed state relieves symptoms. We suggest you do yoga, meditation or practicing mindfulness exercises
And now… We are talking about the Spanish Institute!
The products of the Atopic Skin Line from the Spanish Institute are specially designed for protective hygiene and complete care of atopic skin, sensitive and dry.
Responding to the health needs of atopic skin:
- Its formula restores the skin film and prevents skin dehydration thanks to the content of Inca Omega Oil., vegetable oil rich in omega fatty acids 3, 6 and 9 and due to other active ingredients with anti-free radical action due to its delta-tocopherol and gamma-tocopherol content.
- It acts by protecting cell integrity by restoring cell membranes and its composition, rich in tocopherols and antioxidants, manages to stop the chain reaction mechanism that produces the formation of free radicals., very aggressive for skin structures producing peeling and itching.
- Protects and calms the characteristic symptoms of sensitive skin, dry and atopic, so it prolongs the time between outbreaks.