The “standards” of the summer
Today we are going to remember the mythical “standards” that our mothers love on beach or pool days:
- Avoid sun exposure in the central hours of the day, especially among the 11 and the 16 h
- Protect yourself from the sun with a good sunscreen like the Spanish Institute
- Apply the cream before leaving home
- Reapply cream every 2 h approximately and after each bath
- Refresh yourself frequently
- Drink water and eat fruit, its properties will help the body stay hydrated
- Seek shade from time to time, do not spend many hours in the sun
- After eating, wait about two hours before taking a bath to avoid digestion cuts
- When you get home, take a cool shower to regulate your body temperature and apply moisturizer O after sun to soothe the skin after sun exposure
And as we always say, from family to family… and from generation to generation. If we are clear about something, it is that these rules are always present and never fail.
So… Take good care of yourself and conscientiously this summer at the hands of Instituto Español!