Introduce Aloe to your beauty routine
Surely you know Aloe Vera for having numerous beneficial properties for skin care. But, do you know all of them? In today's post we tell you how you can use Aloe Vera, and get the most out of it.
Aloe vera is a plant that is characterized by its high production of gel, a real treasure for cosmetics.
Among its active components are vitamins, amino acids, minerals (like calcium, Copper, selenium or zinc, among others), fatty acids, enzymes and polysaccharides, all of them contained in that compound gel in a 99% by water.
Aloe can be applied directly from the plant, cutting it and applying the gel it contains inside. You can also find it in numerous creams, lotions or oils, facilitating its application on the skin. Instituto Español has a whole range, so you can find it in all formats, helping to hydrate and soothe the skin. You will notice the results right away.
Let's see some of the benefits of this plant:
- Repair the Burns thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties that deflate damaged areas.
- Its daily use moisturizes and softens the skin, acting as an excellent Cell regenerator.
- Due to its high penetration it is a powerful healing.
- Removes dead skin cells and promotes tissue health.
- Protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Fights irritations and dermatitis, stimulating and strengthening the fibers of collagen and elastin.
- Prevents and conceals stretch marks.
- What's more, es anti-inflammatory, so it can be used as a massage gel if we have any muscle discomfort.
Remember to introduce products with this ingredient to your beauty routine to show off soft and hydrated skin this winter.