Summer is something we long for the rest of the year, not only for the holidays and the eternal plans. It is the season when our mood turns into absolute happiness, partly because of the good weather. And in which sunbathing ends up being a must in our daily routine. And between round and round, we realize that our tan suits us really well, and that we never want to return to our natural skin color that we wear in winter.
So, if you are one of them, you are in the perfect post!
We offer you some small tips to protect your skin, before, during and after sun exposure, and get a lasting tan. The decalogue for sun addicts, that will make your skin look just as good in summer as in winter:
- Good nutrition is necessary for your health, and it is also for prolonged exposure to the sun. Vitamin C and vitamin A are involved in the tanning process, so if you want to prevent skin damage after prolonged exposure, you should include it in your diet from now on.
- The skin always has to be hydrated, throughout the year. There is no perfect tan without proper skin hydration, Both inside and out. Thus, we recommend our selection of moisturizers.
- We know that showering with hot water is pleasant, but if you lower it a few degrees it will favor your circulation and will also hydrate the skin much more. Since hot water dehydrates and therefore, makes the tan last much less.
- Remember to protect your skin during sun exposure, helping the skin to be healthier and the tan to be more beautiful and lasting. With them, stains are avoided and favors the uniformity of the skin. It is important to look at the protection depending on each type of skin. EThis step is just as important as all the previous ones., and you should do it every day even if you don't expose yourself to the sun directly.
- It is important to be hydrated both inside, as outside, That is why it is advisable to drink more than two liters a day.. You can also include fruits in your diet.
- Keep in mind that, although the sun has positive effects such as the production of vitamin D or the improvement of mood, it also has negatives if the exposure is very long. It is essential to know that you have to avoid sunbathing between twelve and four in the afternoon.
And now to enjoy the summer!