Spring has just landed and with it, skincare routine needs to change. According to the calendar, although the weather does not always allow it, it's time to say goodbye to low temperatures and welcome the sun and its warmth. The skin is the first organ that detects climatic changes, if we have not been thorough with our winter care routine, the season leaves us with dry skin damaged by cold and humidity. We give you the following tips for skin care in spring:
1. It is important prepare our skin for the first rays of the sun. Watch out for the sun, since exposure to the sun damages and ages the skin. Choose the most suitable cream depending on your skin type to achieve good hydration.
2. Practice exercise, In this way you oxygenate the body and the skin. Helping to eliminate those toxins that damage the health of the skin through sweat.
3. With the arrival of spring, they return allergies. Thus, you should pay attention to your skin, since some of these conditions irritate and redden the skin.
4. could not be missing from this list. The crema moisturizer is he must have of any time of the year and more if possible in spring, since our dermis tends to produce more sebum. While in winter, it is recommended to use dense creams, in spring it is best to opt for lighter cosmetics.
5.AND, just as we use moisturizing cream to take care of our skin on the outside, it is also extremely important to protect it from the inside. Experts advise, to drink two liters of water a day and eating a healthy and balanced diet will be essential not only for your face but also to get in great shape for the 'bikini operation'.
6. Get organized, Help yourself with an agenda to make the most of your time. You still have a few months ahead of you to manage to include a perfect routine in your day to day.