Stroll in the morning sun, have a drink at the beach bar in the afternoon, dine in front of the sea and enjoy walking on the beach at night... the list of things to do in summer is long, but taking care of hair is not always one of them.
In addition to protect your skin, you also have to take care of your hair. Sun, chlorine, sea salt and wind can be very damaging to your hair. On vacation the main thing is to have fun, That's why we help you make your hair last on your worry list..
If you do not want your hair to be damaged at the end of the summer, seco, dull, with split ends, you have to worry a little about him. And to make it easier for you, we help you with these 5 tips:
1. Whether you have long or short hair, advise sanitize the ends and fight the dryness that feeds on the ends of our hair. What's more, cutting helps promote hair strength.
2. The beach or the pool is not the best place to show off your hair in the wind. Too much sun damages the hair, So, what pick it up is another infallible trick to protect it and, besides being more comfortable. You can choose many types of updos: bows, pigtails and braids. The latter is the best for bathrooms, because with it tangles are avoided.
3. In addition to picking up the hair, we also put a point to our beach look with this season's trend that helps to protect him of the rays of sun as are the hats, scarves, headbands and headbands. and with these, we also cover the ears.
4. The Acold water it is quite a benefit for the hair and scalp, improves blood circulation, helps to eliminate the waste of the day, and adds extra shine. It is not necessary to is made hair with cold water, They only advise doing the last rinse.
5. At this time of year we don't need dry hair artificially, doesn't take too long to air dry, that's why, and for not damaging the hair more than necessary, it is important to avoid the dryer, irons or tongs as far as possible. In case you have no choice, we can always do it at medium temperature, since it damages the hair less.