24 hours of self-care
Today is your day! Take advantage of this day to dedicate yourself 24 hours for you. Disconnect from the world and everything around you to immerse yourself in an oasis of self-care, both physical and mental. There are times when we need to stop and put aside everything we do every day.. It is important that we spend time with ourselves and take care of ourselves. Therefore, from the Spanish Institute, We leave you some ideas to nourish your body and soul., and have a wonderful day for you.
- Quiet Morning: Start the day enjoying the wonderful sunrise with meditation and yoga. That will make you start the day with a good attitude, It will make you relax and you will be able to start the day being your best version.
- Nature and Fresh Air: Have breakfast outdoors, calm and enjoying nature. Then walk through a park, feel the essence of which you are surrounded, breathe deeply the fresh air and feel the connection with nature.
- Balanced Nutrition: Make yourself a good lunch by eating fresh meals and foods. Allow yourself that luxury by eating what you like the most and being healthy to take care of yourself and your body. .
- Mind in Shape: Exercise your mind in a relaxed way. pick up the book, the novel or any story that you have had on your wish list for a long time and start reading it. Enjoy every word you are reading, It will help you get rid of all your problems and bring peace to your mind..
- Unleashed Creativity: Explore your creative side. Keep an open mind for as long as you want to explore that part of yourself.. Surround yourself with those elements that you want to be inspired by and listen to music, that will also make you inspired.
- Spa at Home: Create your own home spa. After a day dedicating everything to you, you will need to finish it in the best possible way. This will be the first step to finish it. Take the time you need to take a relaxing bath however you like..
- Quiet night: To finalize, the last step to finish these 24 hours of self-care. We recommend that you turn off all your electronic devices and use any other entertainment before going to sleep.. Lee, writes, etc. This way you will end the day in the best possible way.
Remember, self-care is not selfish, It's an investment in your well-being!