How can I optimize the space of my suitcase?
Last call for the flight to...!
The time has come when packing and unpacking becomes one of the most frequent rituals of the week.
and as in everything, there are professionals with a master's degree in this activity, and people who, no matter how many suitcases they pack and unpack, don't quite get the hang of preparing luggage.
So today we, We are going to give you a few tips so that from now on the space and organization of your trolleys is not a problem.
1. See what the weather will be like at your destination and take the clothes according to the climate that you have to enjoy, do not put a hodgepodge of cold clothes, heat, snow, rain… Find out and choose your clothes wisely.
2. Make outfits for each day of the week, this way you will avoid taking the mythical “just in case” that you will never use.
3. Roll the clothes instead of folding them and thus take advantage of the little holes that are usually left empty on the edges of the suitcase.
4. To store shoes use shower caps instead of bags, take up much less space! Put the cap on the bottom of the shoes so as not to stain the clothes, and that's it!!
5. Always wear the bulkiest.
6. Hydration is super important this time of year., don't forget your essentials from Instituto Español, tu moisturizer favorite in 50 ml, your fragrance Air of Seville 30 ml, if you go to the beach do not forget the after sun…
And ready! All that remains is to enjoy the holidays and the Spanish Institute!