7 tips to have glowing skin all year round.
1. Protects the skin from the sun: We already know how important it is to protect the skin from UVA rays, not only before exposing ourselves to the light of the Lorenzo, but also after. At Instituto Español we are aware of this, That is why we protect our skin with our Protector Solar, which is also special for atopic skin and with our After Sun, that soothe the skin after days at the sea and pool that characterize this time of year.
2. Use soft gels that hydrate your skin: At Instituto Español we prepare our gels with at least one 95% of natural ingredients, that facilitate skin care, moisturizing it at the same time that it nourishes and cleanses it.
3. Exfoliate once a week: Cleaning the skin in depth from time to time is important, Exfoliation frees the skin of dead cells and impurities, thus enhancing its natural beauty..
4. Gently dry the skin: Instead of rubbing the soft touch, treats the skin with care and care.
5. Moisturize the skin daily: This phase is very important., moisturizing the skin daily is essential to keep it soft and glowing. In fact, the ideal would be to moisturize the skin twice a day., one after the shower and another before going to sleep, since these are the moments of best absorption, and therefore, when we better acquire the beneficial properties than the creams, lotions O Body Oil Moisturisers can bring us.
6. drink a lot of water: Specialists recommend taking 2 liters of water daily. This not only brings fantastic benefits for the skin, filling it with vitality and light, but it is very good and necessary for our health.
7. Eat healthy and balanced: A healthy and balanced diet is not only good for your body but also for your skin. A diet rich in fruit and vegetables helps keep the skin young and fresh because they are rich in antioxidants.